Comments from Corporate Presentations
- This different approach to diversity training was very interesting and helpful.
- Gary is effective at communicating at many levels at the same time. He can address a broad audience (mixed audience). I think this aspect is important when addressing all employees.
- Mr. Harmon is a wonderful presenter; just engaging! Makes you want to learn and be a better person! Excellent session!
- Loved Gary! He brings a whole new perspective that most would not think of.
- Thoroughly enjoyed Gary’s enthusiasm, humor, and passion for sharing.
Comments from Church Presentations
- Gary’s public speaking style, connecting deeply with his audience, while acknowledging his physical differences, has the remarkable effect of puting even the most resistant at ease. Never self-pitying or self-promoting, Gary simply lets us know that nothing maters except who we are on the inside. I have seen stranger after stranger come away from Gary’s appearance changed. (I have never seen a public speaker hugged as much as Gary is after a speech.) If there was ever a funnier, more approachable, more honest speaker, I have not heard of them.
Joseph Millet, Professor
- The response I hear over and over again after he came, was that we needed to make sure and have him back to speak to our children. Everyone can benefit by what he has to offer. His take on dealing with limitations in life is unique. And his message is compelling.
Rev. Drew Prince
West Hills Baptist Church